In http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefrontal_cortex you can read a sentence that abolishes all known earlier (Eysenck, Wechsler, Raven, Amthauer ...) personal IQ tests: 'there is coordination between our state of arousal and our mental state'. I.e. IQ constantly changes, so a single IQ snapshot is meaningless: it's impossible get from the single measurement average or maximum IQ of a person. For this reason, disposable IQ tests are not able to measure real intelligence of a person.
It is easy to see, there is only one way to do an IQ test reusable - to generate its tasks randomly.
The famous Color Lines game randomly generates tasks, but isn't fit for measurements of intelligence due to fact that the average complexity of the tasks changes (less at the beginning of the game, more when the field is filled by the balls). In the proposed test, the average complexity of the tasks is constant.
The other features of the test are:
- potentially unlimited accuracy of assessment of intelligence (the test can generate immense number of different tasks);
- the test easily measures the super-intelligence (so far for the assessment were used special tasks for a minuscule sample of the population that led to invalidations of the IQ measurements). In proposed test all tasks are extremely complicated but everyone is capable to solve them (with varying degrees of success);
- unlike disposable IQ tests, the test will assess your mental level as much times as desired;
- there are complexity adjustment by number of colors and initial balls, precision settings, saving results through Internet and settings in the registry;
- the test is free of charge and without ads.
Random Intelligence Test is a free software application from the Science subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-01. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinXP.
Random Intelligence Test (version 2.3) has a file size of 30.61 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 285 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.